Each of The Marigot Bay Hotel's restaurants and bars has its own unique and enticing atmosphere. Enjoy elegant cuisine and fine dining in the beautiful French colonial style Boudreau Restaurant and dockside bay views and casual dining at Hurricane Hole Bar, snacks and cocktails at the swim-up Pool Bar, and sophisticated contemporary style at the Pink Bar. Marigot Bay Hotel's experienced Executive Chef leads a talented culinary brigade dedicated to creating market fresh and menu choices daily. There is something for everyone, from the finest haute cuisine to casual tropical tastes all produced with a unique Caribbean flair.
- Boudreau Restaurant: The Boudreau Restaurant offers elegant fine dining. The restaurant is named after Walter Boudreau, the legendary schooner captain, who opened the first hotel in Marigot Bay over fifty years ago. The French colonial style design offers an idyllic and relaxed setting and displays interesting historical Boudreau memorabilia. A superb wine and champagne list is also available.
- Hurricane Hole Bar and Restaurant
- Portofino Café: Meet sailors from around the world, mingle with locals and immerse yourself in the yachting environment at this relaxed Café, serving a wide selection from baguette sandwiches to local specialties, of course accompanied by a cold local Piton Beer.
- Pink Bar: Marigot Bay's Pink Bar is the perfect place for an elegant pre-dinner bellini or glass of Champagne. Stunning Shimmer chandeliers illuminate blue stone walls and Brazilian slate floors making for a glittering romantic, intimate evening affair. Choose from one of the largest selections of Champagne in the Caribbean or enjoy a specially blended local rum cocktail, then relax and enjoy the twinkling bayside views.
- Pool Bar: The Pool Bar situated beside one of The Marigot Bay Hotel's swimming pools, offers light refreshments and Caribbean cocktails, pool side, accompanied by Caribbean tunes.
- The Tree house: The Tree house is set amongst the Marigot Bay Hotel's Zen garden, and is the ideal setting for special occasions and celebrations. The Tree House is available for weddings and private dinners for up to 8 guests or for a romantic and intimate dinner for two.
The Lapli Spa at Marigot Bay Hotel treats guests to the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation while visiting Saint Lucia with a mix of international E'spa rituals and all-natural signature treatments. Lapli, meaning both "rain" and "blessings" in Creole, encourages guests to heal and renew in an intimate, personal Caribbean-Zen setting. The Lapli Spa's design reflects the Caribbean blues and greens of the sky and ocean. Extensive use of glass and an aqua colour scheme creates a relaxing and therapeutic ambiance that will have you relaxed as soon as you enter the spa. Three of the four indoor treatment rooms have private outdoor decks with open-air showers screened with tropical flowers. Outdoor treatment cabanas provide a private and relaxing experience while immersing guests in the natural beauty of Marigot Bay.
THINGS TO DO
- Swimming Pools: There are two large pools: one with an infinity edge overlooking the bay (and right next door to The Hurricane Hole Bar) and a lagoon pool with a swim-up bar and a children's pool area with a special awning to keep it shaded for most of the day.
- Labas Beach: The hotel's beach is a short 2 minute ferry ride across Marigot Bay. Sunbeds and non-motorised water sports (snorkelling, windsurfing, hobie-cat sailing, kayaking) are available for guests.
- DVD Library: Every room and suite has its own DVD player and there is a wide choice of DVDs available at reception for a nominal charge.
- Yoga, Tai Chi, Fitness and Pilates: Daily scheduled classes are available for a nominal charge.
- Shopping: Next door to the hotel is The Marina Village. This picturesque Caribbean style shopping centre has a full range of facilities including banking, up-market boutiques, supermarket and duty free outlets, art gallery, bakery, ice cream parlour and café with views over the harbour entrance.