Divi Little Bay Beach Resort - St. Maarten Amenities and facilities
DINING The Divi Little Bay Beach Resort offers guests three restaurants with a range of dining options.
Toucans Cafe offers both indoor and beachside dining, serving breakfast and dinner daily. Breakfast is a casual treat, with choices from fresh tropical fruits and pastries to hot dishes. Evening meals are by candlelight, with local seafood and gourmet cuisine. Weekly theme nights at Toucan's Cafe are a favorite for guests - with live music, outdoor buffet, and an upscale party atmosphere. The lobster feast is not to be missed!
The Seabreeze Restaurant serves casual lunches poolside, with a lively bar serving frozen tropical beverages.
For breakfast and lunch on the go, the Bayview Cafe (top picture) is the perfect choice. The Bayview is a charming sidewalk cafe along the Divi Little Bay shopping promenade specializing in gourmet coffees, pastries, sandwiches, and desserts.
AMENITIES - Three restaurants
- Three freshwater swimming pools
- Full service activities coordinator
- Beauty salon
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Watersports center with equipment rental: The Divi Little Bay Beach Resort operates a full service watersports center with a wide range of exciting activities. The watersports center is located directly on the Little Bay beach for easy access by both Divi Little Bay guests and visitors.
- Car rental
- Guest laundry facilities
- Shopping promenade including gift shops, jewelry, and crafts
- Art gallery showcasing local Caribbean arts and crafts
- Lively beachside bar
- Lighted tennis courts
- Petit Marche - small guest grocery
- Internet access from the Bayview Café
- Full service spa "Indulgence by the Sea"