Restaurants/Bars 3 bars / 2 restaurants
The inescapable Cacique Lounge Bar is fashionably decorated with sea-grass sofas, candlelit tables and exotic fresh flower bouquets. There is also a Pool Bar and Lobby Bar.
Exquisite dining is managed by International chefs for the resort’s two restaurants. Arawakabana the signature restaurant has exciting classical cuisine accented with Grenadian seafood specialties, additionally, there is the alfresco-styled poolside bistro restaurant The Carbet perfect for grilling favorites.
Amenities * Afternoon tea
* Room Service (small charge)
* Live entertainment (winter season)
Activities * Water sports; Hobie Cat sailing, use of snorkeling gear and kayaking
* Golfing (green fees to 9-hole course)
* Sunbathing pool deck
* Swim-up pool bar and freshwater pool
* 500-ft of direct beachfront access on world-class beachfront on Grand Anse Beach
* Scuba dive operator on-site EcoDive & Trek (PADI 5-Star Resort)
* Floodlit tennis court & use of equipment (har-thru courts)
* Nautilus fitness center...